Monday, March 29, 2010

SmartShield Eco-Friendly Self Tanner Review

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've seen alot of mishaps with "self tanners" before so I was kinda leary to try this one but I am SO HAPPY I did! It goes on really smooth and feels a little greasy when your putting it on but then it quickly absorbs into your skin leaving it silky smooth and I love the soft scent that it leaves behind,Its really lightweight and doesn't feel like my arms and legs are covered in some goop! SmartShield Self Tanner retais for $11.99 for a 4.5 oz bottle which I think is a wonderful price for how well this really works! I use this product on my arms and legs and it has gradually given me the beautiful glow I wanted(not the streaking yucky look). If you would like to purchase your own bottle or get more information please visit the SmartShield website. SmartShield has alot of other products you can also buy like After Sun Relief care, lip balm, insect repellents and sunscreen for the whole family.

Here's the Press Realease:
SmartShield re-launches their popular self-tanner just in time to get that pre-summer glow. SmartShield's Self Tanner protects your skin from ultraviolet rays with a light, oil-free formula that absorbs and dries quickly - without leaving behind any greasy residue. This oil-free formula contains Vitamins A, C and E and Aloe Vera to soothe and smooth your skin. “Our Self Tanner is unique in that we use DHA instead of dyes or stains to cause the body to produce melanin and create a natural, safe tan,” explains Tyler Thomas, General Manager for SmartShield. “Customers love the natural color that they get with SmartShield and we get lots of comments on how good our Self Tanner smells.” This light, waterproof sunscreen will keep your skin protected for hours with SPF 15. It blocks both UVB and UVA rays that cause premature aging with Avobenzone. The product is also PABA-free.

Active Ingredients:
Avobenzone
Octinoxate
Octisalate

I recieved a bottle of SmartSheild sunless tanner for my review no other compensation was recieved. These are my honest opnions.

1 comment: